Since the new corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) is a new group of viruses, healthcare professionals are still in the process of making appropriate recommendations for virus protection. Local health officials such as RKI or global officials such as the World Health Organization (WHO) recommend taking good hygiene practices more seriously to reduce the risk of disease spread:
- Hands should be washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This also applies to children. If there is no soap and water and hands look clean, it is recommended to use an alcoholic hand sanitizer.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief and throw the disposable handkerchief in a trash bin. Then hands should be washed.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid personal contact with sick people,
- Always stay at home while sick.
For detailed information, please visit. https://covid19bilgi.saglik.gov.tr/